JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

App notifications categories are gone

(Topic created: 04-05-2024 06:00 PM)
Lms0033
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I do not have the option to add a notification for my apps. The notification categories option is gone. Any idea how to get it back?

5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Open phone settings and go to Notifications - Advanced and toggle on Manage notifications categories for each app
1712365217519.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

voyager_1700
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Wow... Thanks.. they're getting really good at changing things and hiding them... Lol
0 Likes
Lms0033
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
That worked. Thanks for the help! šŸ˜
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Your welcome can you please like and mark the post as solved in the 3 dot menu

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
cawbugs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have an s22 plus I've never had the option for different sounds for different notifications just texting phone calls or or sounds if I touch type or things like that but I had to download an app from Play store so that I would get reminders that I missed a call or reminders that I missed a text because I didn't see that option when I got this phone they've really messed up when they didn't put that in you might want to look and see if you can find an app that will work with your phone
0 Likes