Original topic:

Bad From the box

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Habernero
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I purchased a Samsung Galaxy 23+ when it came out factory new at at the full price of around ($1,299). After a week of having it my brother mentioned I sound as if I'm underwater or they can barely hear me at all. This has been going out aparently been that state of my phone since purchase which I was had no way of knowing by myself. Since I purchased it from T-mobile I simple returned to them, upon informing T-Mobile of this problem within the first week of purchse they offered me two options i believe At the time I was told because I didnt bring it back within 3 or 7 day after purchase Iwas left with two options:
Option 1: Warranty claim ($150) for a used phone.
Option 2: Inform Samsung (manufacturer defect claim)

Samsung refused to correct this 1299 problem with a simple exchange. Rather they schesuled me or an appointmet with an affiliated third party repair shop for the purpose of diagnosing the issue at no cost to myself. I scheduled an appointment with the repairshop, I showed up for the appointment and was told the service would be at my expense ($150) by the tech after informing him I the representative at Samsung told scheduled me to their shop. I been dissatisfied with this specific experiance and Samsung product and lack of service for approximately 10 months going to a year now. 

4 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
$1400 for the s23+? That's really expensive.
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
It isn't on their website for purchase. Only the base model S23 is listed on their website.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
1. The S23 plus isn't anywhere near $1400 from T-Mobile.
2. If you bought it from them, you have 14 days to just return it. Even if it wasn't defective. If you're still within that time frame just return the device
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Where did you purchase your phone?
When did you purchase your phone?

TMOBILE doesn't have the S23+ listed on their website as an option for purchase?