JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Basic/Wallpaper Color Pallette Choices

(Topic created: 11-26-2023 06:08 AM)
nerdy1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Please offer a Basic/Wallpaper Color Pallette where we can choose our own color possible by dragging a slider or cursor like this. The amount of (pastel) color choices are not going to suit everyone. Thank you. 

An option to choose whatever color possible by moving a cursor or slider

These are the only two tone Basic color options

The Wallpaper colors are still only within the gamut of the Basic color selections

These are the only Basic color choices

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Hey! You can do this using the quickstar module with Goodlock.

View solution in context

10 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
Could not agree more. After years of vivid blue toolbar buttons, color palette is a pretty big letdown.
Solution
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Hey! You can do this using the quickstar module with Goodlock.
nerdy1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks but it shouldn't require a 3rd party app. Will look into it.
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
It's actually not 3rd party. Samsung provides it directly. It's just not preinstalled.
nerdy1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I looked it up in Galaxy Store just now. Good Lock Labs in cooperation with Samsung. So still 3rd party in a manner. Would like this to be just a basic baked in option.
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
I sort of agree with it all being available without installing an extra app or modules, but unfortunately, this is the best we have. And at least it's from a trustworthy source, since they work WITH samsung to bring some features back, and add more customization to Samsung phones. Which, samsung phones have kind of always lacked a good bit of customization, in my opinion. So since goodlock exist, it's possible they may bring goodlock features to the One UI itself, as they've done in the past...however it's more likely they won't for certain things, as it's already available via the official Goodlock app. I definitely think you should give it a try, though. It has a lot more than meets the eye. I love using sound assistant and other theming features. There's also Routines+, which adds extra features to Bixby Routines. So, if you want, you should definitely try it out.
nerdy1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Maybe if we make enough noise they'll listen. šŸ˜„ I checked out the themes and same deal, not much to pick from and not sure how much benefit a theme would bring to making the UI customization less bland. I will definitely take a closer look at all of the above. Thank you.
nerdy1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Olive Drab!!!:party_popper::party_popper::party_popper: It took Good Lock, Quick Star, AND Theme Park, but I am impressed! Love it! Thank you! šŸ˜Ž1701035977394.jpg
nerdy1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Make SURE to turn OFF Color Pallette in Wallpaper settings or the theme won't take from Good Lock.