Original topic:

Bluetooth Audio cuts out with any Bluetooth earbud

(Topic created: a month ago)
jellogomoo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Does ANYONE have this issue? 

Samsung keeps taking it down so if I get in trouble for this one, oh well. 

I am an audiophile, I need quality music. My Galaxy buds deliver an amazing performance and also has noise cancellation, immersing me in wonderful sounds to relax to. I use them to sleep through my partners loud as **bleep** snoring which starts every time I think I can take my earbuds out lol
8 Replies
roly-Poly
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I have beat pro on s24u and never had a problem. Could be the buds my guess
0 Likes
jellogomoo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
It's not. As I use many other Galaxy buds and off brand buds and have the same issue.
0 Likes
jellogomoo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Support wants me to take it to a local Asurion to diagnose the phone for free, but it is not under warranty to fix. Second option support offered was a device trade in, but that was not free. This all started happening after One UI 6 update. TAKE IT BACK.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Same here. Won't even buy Samsung buds anymore
amaiamai2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
If you have more than one audio stream and output using bluetooth, support for that depends on the chip you are using.

I am not familiar with Samsung buds connection process, but in developer options when you connect them you should be able to see options for bluetooth that look like the attached.

Here you can see if bluetooth device limit is only 1 or 2 devices (default) and if multipoint is disabled.

Loseless audio requires more bandwith than other codecs, keep that in mind if you also bluetooth tether or have nearby share [on] or other settings that will eat up bluetooth bandwith.

1717212312047.jpg
0 Likes
jellogomoo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay so while I found these settings and adjusted them because they did not look like the screen shot. I dunno if that was supposed to help but I tried anyway. Still cutting out. Ugh.
0 Likes
grippz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I do use nova I wanted samsung to add more docks on their ui only a suggestion and samsung already have home screen page loop why not have extra docks
0 Likes
jellogomoo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Solution? Factory reset the phone.
0 Likes