JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Call Background not updating

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
CUTTaRUGG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I have a feature offering to update the background of my important contacts. But when I click on it, it takes me to a screen that says rhat it can only adjust the color of the background to mirror their profile picture. What's going on with this feature? Why can't we apply a big photo like Apple's?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
What happens when you click the background, then scroll down to the gallery , then give me the option to select an album and then a full picture

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
What happens when you click the background, then scroll down to the gallery , then give me the option to select an album and then a full picture

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

CUTTaRUGG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
You're right! I was missing the little button
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23
Your welcome if you could please like and mark the post as solved and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member

CUTTaRUGG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Is there a way to search for facial recognition images of specific people? At this point, it looks like I have to scan through huge folders of photos to find a photo of a specific person