Original topic:

Can't get into my Samsung Email

(Topic created: a week ago)
QueenRhonda
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I have a question my old Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus I have to return to AT&T but can't get into my Samsung Email. It says Contact Us but nowhere to go to Fix the issue. Can anyone please help me so I can return my broken phone back. Thank you!! 

0 Likes
3 Replies
kindheartadlioness
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Please no judgmental people loss to already have something negative they wish to say if you want or have anything negative think abouts about what I am going say on this post like is challenging and at timeless people and places can be disheartening and undated times so heartbreaking that unless you're heartless and both understands off just how difficult spineless and gutrenchi negative emotional de-stress life canbe already full of daltalksa ND I rational at beast life has a way of bringing everything e something who heartbreaking slaves has been through it and constantly torches oneself wondering scaring and taking out of his mercies on the ones that he or she loves mostly unending iron or
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
I've returned my phone in the past via mail. I would think you need to call your phone provider. If you can't get into your email because your phone is broken, then let them know that. You will need your email for verification to get into your email accounts and others if you have it set up that way. returned a phone and received a replacement in less than a day from what I remember. I'm not sure how they handle returns. Maybe in store would work but be sure if hi can, to back up your data.
0 Likes
D3r3kTru
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
So I think I know what you're talking about. Usually, when you need to return a device or sell one. Most factory reset their phone without turning off "Find My Mobile" first. Either way before or after, you will be asked for your Samsung Account Password (I think that's what you meant when you said 'samsung email'-the only email samsung uses is Outlook with OneDrive). Anyways just like iPhone and other Apple products, "Find My" will need to be shut off. This protects the phone from theft and factory reseting. So to get to the area to shut this feature off. Go into *Settings, @ the very top click on your *Samsung Account, scroll down to *Find My Mobil, under the account setting there's an option to toggle off called *Allow this Phone to be Found* Turn off and then you'll have to enter you password here. If you're having trouble getting into your account, click on 'forgot password' or 'verify with one-time e-mail'

If you need more help with recovering your account and reseting the P/W, write back and I'll be happy to help out more.
0 Likes