JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't setup work profile with MobileIron Go

(Topic created: 03-13-2023 08:11 AM)
TanmayDesai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I am unable to get Work Profile setup on my phone. I can login to MobileIron Go app and approve permissions and on the next page where it shows that "Get Ready for Work with MobileIron" it starts processing and suddenly the app minimizes and when I open it from my tray, it asks me to login again. This keeps repeating.

I tried the listed work around of removing Google accounts and then trying, but it doesn't work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23

I have never heard of that app, but I would wager that this is a problem with it, not your phone.  Try reaching out to their support to see if they have a workaround, or are possibly working on an update for the S23 series.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23

I have never heard of that app, but I would wager that this is a problem with it, not your phone.  Try reaching out to their support to see if they have a workaround, or are possibly working on an update for the S23 series.

TanmayDesai
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
It's not an issue with the App. It works just fine up to Galaxy S22. The issue is with models S22+ and up having Android 13.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
So the SOFTWARE does not work with rhe S22 line or with android 13, and you dont see how this clearly requires a software patch? Why would it be on Samsung to patch software they did not create?
0 Likes