Original topic:

Can't uninstall Secure Folder

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
JohnYu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Don't feel the need to use it anymore, but for some reason the secure folder won't let me uninstall? Whenever I hit the uninstall button it tells me "If this keeps happening, contact Customer Service". 

Using the current version of the Secure Folder, version 1.9.10.27
16 Replies
Sumanth_raavi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

Same here..it isn't letting me to unistall..same error

0 Likes
userwEKioi3m5I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to the Play Store, under manage app and select place store, and uninstall it. t will remove the latest update and allow you to uninstall the secure folder
0 Likes
userwEKioi3m5I
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to the Play Store, under manage app and select secure folder and uninstall it. t will remove the latest update and allow you to uninstall the secure folder
0 Likes
Lon1113
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Still cannot remove even after today's update to 1.9.11.1.
0 Likes
Zaslovl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have tried to uninstall the secure folder multiple times on my s23 ulta but it keeps telling me to contact customer service, what am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for the help. 
JohnYu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I ended up using an app called appMgr III to restore the secure folder to factory settings. Going back into the samsung settings and pressing "uninstall' for the secure folder works after doing that.
0 Likes
userI2QF6JE3zi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi there, here on S23 Ultra with all Updates the same Problem. Uninstalling Secure Foler via Google Play Store (its an Update) and then via Settings worked for me

0 Likes