JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Complete signal & WiFi drops

(Topic created: 11-05-2023 05:25 PM)
jiv4n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I experience a complete loss of cell and wifi signal on a daily basis since I've gotten the phone about 3 months ago. It's random in time and only lasts for a few minutes. Kind of annoying, but just wondering if it's a sign of a bigger issue. Does anyone else experience this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jiv4n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Update: tried a factory reset, didn't experience the issue at all today. I'll keep an eye out in the coming days. Appreciate your input 👌

View solution in context

7 Replies
Chopper71
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Me as well. I've done everything I could find researching it. Still having the same issuse.
Lokipops65
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Hi there, when I got the phone, I had this issues with wifi connection, what I did was I factory reset the wifi modem, no problems since then, cellular connection never had any problems.
jiv4n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Well, it's anywhere I go when it turns off by itself. And the cellular signal drops at the same time as the wifi. Thanks for the input though. More than anyone from samsung has done 🙃
0 Likes
Lokipops65
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Is your phone updated to the latest software? Or if there's any chance you could do a factory reset to the phone.
jiv4n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
It's on the latest USA software. Baseband: S918USQS1AWIF
Build: TP1A.220624.014.S918USQS1AWIF
I could try a reset when I get home. Battery life isn't great either Maybe it'll help.
0 Likes
Solution
jiv4n
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Update: tried a factory reset, didn't experience the issue at all today. I'll keep an eye out in the coming days. Appreciate your input 👌
Lokipops65
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
@jiv4n glad that worked out for you. 👌
0 Likes