Original topic:

Do not EVER put an advert in my notifications again, and change your attitude towards your customers.

(Topic created: 9 hours ago)
userhGwpad5Xyk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I am absolutely disgusted with what happened just now. I received an ADVERT in my notifications from galaxy store and I could not disable notifications or find any option for ADVERTS in the galaxy store app. This is absolutely disgraceful and I AM LIVID.

I eventually found your method of disabling these things and it is very clear that SAMSUNG IS EMPLOYING DARK PATTERNS. This is abusive and I will not stand for it. you need to change this right now. I have been a loyal customer of samsung since 2013, and every one of my Phones has been a galaxy since then, but I GUARANTEE YOU if you do not fix this abusive behaviour right now, my next phone WILL NOT  be a samsung phone.

This is absolutely DISGUSTING behaviour from what I have thus far believed to be a reputable company.

FIX IT.

0 Likes
11 Replies
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Calm down killroy. All you had to do is disable the notifications in the app. A quick 30 second task. For someone with 10 years of android use One would think you'd know a phone by now. Hopefully you've taken a cold shower by now
userhGwpad5Xyk
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

@Iamchaos13 wrote:
Calm down killroy. All you had to do is disable the notifications in the app. A quick 30 second task. For someone with 10 years of android use One would think you'd know a phone by now.

That's only valid when they don't hide the options with another hidden option in another menu.