JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Facial recognition has issues with recognizing my face

(Topic created: 09-28-2023 07:59 AM)
Options
Galaxy S23

I have some issues with facial recognition on my Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra sometimes and very rarely I can use facial recognition but what I do it with day-to-day tasks it has issues recognizing my face a lot of times even in good sunlight even with my glasses on or off it does not recognize my face I don't know I think there's an issue with this face recognition software sometimes it works when it wants but other times it literally does not want to work at all I even tried to format it and reset settings on the phone and cleared the phone cache in the fastboot menu and nothing happened

JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
If it's still happening when the new update comes out of one ui 6.0, then I'm going to have to get a replacement.
0 Likes
julianharkers
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

@MercsRampage wrote:

I have some issues with facial recognition on my Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra sometimes and very rarely I can use facials recognition but what I do it with day-to-day tasks it has issues recognizing my face a lot of times even in good sunlight even with my glasses on or off it does not recognize my face I don't know I think there's an issue with this face recognition software sometimes it works when it wants but other times it literally does not want to work at all I even tried to format it and reset settings on the phone and cleared the phone cache in the fastboot menu and nothing happened

If you're already on best lighting spot and camera Angle is good then their might be problem with software going on. I also face this issue in my Samsung Tab. But after sometime they release a facials update along with some more bugs solution and it help to overcome this issue. If others face same issue then update will comes soon. But once more you delete the face and add it again with proper angle and light.

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
Never mind everybody somehow the facial recognition is now working the way it's supposed to I don't understand why it wasn't working a while before but now it's working
0 Likes
usercuTum63JPs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

lots of bull here..i have s23 ,reset facial recognition,works 5x maybe then no more.the app stinks..i do every update and cleared cache as well.this is my 6 gen samsung phone and it always did it

0 Likes