Original topic:

Feature Request: Customization for hidden folders

(Topic created: Saturday)
PeachyJayy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Where are the tools for secure folders where is the option to DISGUISE it so others can't see it? I want the things back that was taken away when I purchased this device. This is one of my biggest problems with SAMSUNG, nobody asked me if I'd like to remove this feature šŸ˜’ stop taking software away without consent bc this is my phone, you had no right to take that functionality away 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Mitka
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
When you got the phone, there was the legalese, (which has ALWAYS made my eyes immediately glaze over) but that is where your answer is.
Basically and I am paraphrasing, it is saying you own just the phone, and they everything else, and can do anything anytime they want, and unless it is a criminal matter, you are S.O.L.
I tend to agree with you and it is meaningless whether I do or do not.
You could try and reach the corporate officer(s) who control such things, and it will be an exasperating experience, but if you can persevere, your chances of getting at least some of what you want back GREATLY improve.
Everyone admires courage, wherever it is found.
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Open the Secure Folder. Tap the three-dots menu in the upper right corner and select Customize. Is this feature no longer there on your phone?
0 Likes