Original topic:

Feedback on S23 series One UI 6.1 megathread

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Options
Galaxy S23

Every since updating to this verson, The most significant features i use are circle to search and the lockscreen widgets. Some bugs: slow charging speed, crappy lockscreen widget animations. And slightly more battery drain. Fix this samsung.

247 Replies
Jeff-H-N-Son
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
The microphone thing really sucks where it got put. And in addition, my phone is adding punctuations in sentences. Where it doesn't belong and it's really **bleep**g annoying.
0 Likes
userRspB4c12ha
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
It's so frustr
0 Likes
ronnie60
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
The stupid microphone with the stupid update on my S23 Galaxy. All the way did the bottom left is the stupidest thing in the world
0 Likes
srwq1111
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Seriously thinking about going back to an Apple phone that's how frustrating this microphone being in the lower left hand corner is
0 Likes
srwq1111
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Seriously considering going back to an Apple phone because that's how frustrating the microphone being in the lower left-hand corner is
0 Likes
King_Rabbit
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Good afternoon everyone! So I've recently watched a video stating that the s23 ultra now has the "fluid" effect when customizing your wallpaper. Does anyone know if this is true? I thought thay feature was reserved for the s24 family. Thanks and I hope you all have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are :sparkles:ļø:sparkles:ļøšŸ˜Š
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
So far, fluid is only on the S24's inside of the wonderland app with no mention of it coming to s23's that I've seen

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

King_Rabbit
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
That is what I figured šŸ˜Š. Thank you for your response, and have a super pleasant rest of your day!
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
If you install Wonderland 1.5.09, the new fluid effect will be available on S23 Ultra1712432778257.jpg
0 Likes
King_Rabbit
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It is only for the s24 family. I've thoroughly checked. Thank you for your response though! Enjoy the rest of your day.1712433490605_1712433490592_0.jpg
0 Likes