Original topic:

Goodlock Task changer Grid view not working

(Topic created: 03-07-2024 08:25 AM)
Alflinus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
My goodlock TASK CHANGER is not showing the GRID view (multiple applications per window) Only the List view works (1 application per window)

The other 3 options are grayed out (Stack, Vertical list and Slim list)

I would like GRID or SLIM LIST back.

I noticed the GRID option stopped working after the recent upgrade applied March 6 2024.

Galaxy S23 Ultra
Android 14
One UI 6.0

How do I get GRID or SLIM LIST working again.

Thanks Alf
0 Likes
8 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@Alflinus It sounds like you have an older version of One UI Home. Have you checked the Galaxy Store to ensure that all your software is updated?

Open the Galaxy Store, click the 3 lines in bottom right, click the Updates icon.  

userH3R0LngunS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I've had the same issues since day one with the s23 Ultra.  Good lock is up to do date, and still the same three options are grayed out (Stack, Vertical list and Slim list).  Any other solution recommendations?

0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23

@userH3R0LngunS Which version of One UI Home do you have on your S23U? This issue is resolved with an update to One UI Home. The One UI Home on my S23U is v15.1.03.55

userH3R0LngunS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Checked UI home version, says 6.0.  I'm set to check for and install updates automatically (Just got an update a few weeks back), always hoping this issue is resolved, but not to this point.  For S&G's, I just checked for an update manually, and one was available...the AI update (6.1).  Magically and VERY coincidentally, this update fixed Good Lock and all layout types are available in the task changer!  So, after nearly a year, I am fully functional.  Thank you for your inspirational post 🙂 !!!

LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23

@userH3R0LngunS Sorry but it looks like you are referring to the "One UI version" found in phone settings -> About phone -> Software information. I referred to something completely different. 

Go to phone settings

1. Click on Apps
  2. Scroll down until you find "One UI Home"
  3. Click on "One UI Home"
  4. You will find the version at the bottom of this screen. 

userH3R0LngunS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I knew what I had found was not what you were looking for, couldn't find it. Just checked per your instructions and it is now version 15.1.03.55. Would like to know what it was prior to update now. Any way to do that?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy S23

@userH3R0LngunS Not that I am aware of. 

Alflinus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I just got the One ui 6.1 Android 14 update. I don't know if that's the reason, but I now get STACK, VERTICAL LIST and SLIM LIST. Thanks
0 Likes