Original topic:

Google Messenger

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
BIGSGT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I really want to use the Google Messenger but it just doesn't have the customization like the Samsung Messenger. I wish Google would step it up a bit. 
17 Replies
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Google messages has some customized options but not same as Samsung messages
BIGSGT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I know right. I am just spoiled with what I can do with the Samsung meassages...lol
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Just a small change to get use too I prefer Samsung messages
BIGSGT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
So do I. I am not going to stop using it until Google adds on some of the Samsung customizations.
TinaFly
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I never liked using Google messages. As soon as I activated my new phone and saw it was the default messages app, I changed it to Samsung messages. I don't see any reason to use Google messages if the Samsung messages app has everything I need. šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€:female_sign:
BIGSGT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I feel the same way. Samsung all the way for me.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
You all need to be taking your issues, wishlists and ideas to Google, as Samsung has no control of that app or its functionality. Google does not read this forum.
BIGSGT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Took your advice and posted it to Google. I hope they listen, but I truly doubt it.
0 Likes
yamialex
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Honestly when it comes to Google they could care less what you say if you haven't noticed on the pixel specifically people are saying they need to get rid of the tensorship and go back to snapdragon because that is better and tensor has a lot of issues but they don't listen Google could care less if you use their products or not because in some way shape or form you are forced to use them so they don't care if you don't care about the RCs messaging go back to Samsung messages
0 Likes