Original topic:

Hacker Help!!

(Topic created: 05-03-2024 02:01 PM)
Ssyl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
How can I find hidden apps that have been linked to my phone number account. I need the 411 on how to block hackers who can literally view everything from their phone. I'm not smart phone worthy but eager to receive assistance. Thanks in advance. 
4 Replies
jamrjam
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Following
trotru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Hacked what can I do to find the hacked apps
BusyBee917
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Well im no hacker but im willing to bet youre wasting your time looking for an app. Get a new sim card. Use the Sim lock function as soon as you put it in. If a person gains access to your sim card it can be cloned in just a few mins then your phone now has a twin. So every time you get a call, message or notification so does the clone. Anyone can buy one of these cloners off amazon for less than a 100. A hidden app would just be disguised as a system app and the only way to tell if its real or a decoy would be to inspect the properties of each app compared to the factory apps which would take a really long time! Im not sure how you would find out if youve been cloned, but cellular providers arent keen on giving away air time for free, so going to them wouldnt be a bad thing, but be prepared for a new number & Sim.
ThatOtherGuy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
steve lehto on youtube, an attorney licensed in Michigan did a video on a guy who was selling cloned Sim cards. I would get a new Sim with a new number to be sure you were not a victim.
0 Likes