Original topic:

How can I see what updates show on my phone?

(Topic created: 14 hours ago)
Options
Galaxy S23

I have a general question. I watch YouTube videos on the software updates and the new features they have. How can I see on my phone what the updates are? I see on some the videos a list of things they show on their phone and I don't know how to get to that list. Should I just watch the videos? I also notice that I have two new icons and I don't know what they actually are. One looks like a fancy M. The other one is a square the just the corners showing. Sorry this post is long. 

3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
I got a software update, but it isn't 6.1. I saw a video where the S23 plus won't show 6.1. Hopefully I will get another update.
0 Likes
Wassep
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
The list of features is often a influencer list that is sent to youtube partners so they can showcase said changes. You can certainly continue to watch said videos or read up a feature update post by sansung themselves.
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
If you go to your phone settings and go to software update then click on where it says last update, a screen will come up summarizing the update with a link at the bottom with detals about the last update and each previous one.