JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I add to album?

(Topic created: 06-24-2023 08:28 PM)
userowkOdDO9bF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I used to be able to tale any picture and add it to an existing album of my choice but is this option no longer available? Please help. Thank you. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@userowkOdDO9bF Are you trying to do this from the preview after immediately taking the picture? It doesn't look like that is possible. 

You can still move them to an album. 

1. Open the Gallery
  2. Long press on the photo and make sure the photo(s) that you want to move is selected
  3. Click on the 3 dot menu
  4. Click on Move to album (or Copy to album).

View solution in context

2 Replies
Gossipfunda
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23

On the Galaxy S23, the process of adding a picture to an existing album may vary depending on the gallery app you are using. Here are some general steps you can follow:

1. Open the Gallery app: Locate and open the Gallery app on your Galaxy S23. It is usually represented by an icon that looks like a colored flower or a stylized mountain.

2. Browse to find the picture: Navigate through your albums or folders to find the picture you want to add to an existing album. You can swipe left or right to switch between albums or tap on a specific album to view its contents.

3. Select the picture: Once you've located the desired picture, tap on it to open it in full view.

4. Access the options menu: Look for an icon that resembles three vertical dots, three horizontal lines, or a settings gear. This icon is usually located in the top-right or bottom-right corner of the screen.

5. Choose "Add to album" or similar option: In the options menu, you should find an option that allows you to add the selected picture to an album. It might be labeled as "Add to album," "Move to album," or something similar.

6. Select the existing album: Tap on the option to add the picture to an album. You should be presented with a list of your existing albums. Choose the album where you want the picture to be added.

7. Confirm the selection: After selecting the desired album, tap on "OK" or a similar confirmation button to complete the process. The picture should now be added to the chosen album.

If you're using a different gallery app or if the steps mentioned above do not match your specific app, please provide more details about the gallery app you're using, and I'll be glad to assist you further.

0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@userowkOdDO9bF Are you trying to do this from the preview after immediately taking the picture? It doesn't look like that is possible. 

You can still move them to an album. 

1. Open the Gallery
  2. Long press on the photo and make sure the photo(s) that you want to move is selected
  3. Click on the 3 dot menu
  4. Click on Move to album (or Copy to album).