JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I get my app manager back?

(Topic created: 04-05-2024 09:16 AM)
P-REZ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

How do I get my app manager back to where I swipe up from the bottom left. No one can seem to help me, nor did I authorize this junk. How do I make it so when I swipe up from the bottom right corner, it takes me back? Can someone who actually knows something help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
11 Replies
Fluffi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Unfortunately as of now they removed hidden keystrokes in exchange for a more "modern" swipe function. I don't feel like they really had anyone test this because it's absolutely awful.
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Google forced this on Samsung, they are the owners of the platform.

They let Samsung have a backdoor via Goodlock and NavStar in the Galaxy Store!
Fluffi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Either Way- They should have still tested it. I'm mad at both parties for this exact reason. Yes, Google is the main perpetrator, but Samsung is the one who agreed and enforced it. The least they could have done is give us a option like they did with the s24 models.
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
It is the same on the S24 series. They had to do the same to get it back!
Next up, S22, there will be 1000 posts about the same thing.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung doesn't exactly have a choice here. It's googles software and they mandated the removal from the core OS (ie, the "out of the box" software), and if samsung were to not comply they would lose access to certain Google services.
Fluffi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Though I do appreciate the assistance to fixing this, don't get me wrong!- it's just that the best way to get something fixed is to complain about why it's not useful or why it's frustrating. Until that happens and when the devs fix it, I will be using one of the apps you mentioned.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23

Screenshot_20240404_160030_Samsung Notes.jpg

ā€ƒ

Fluffi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks for the temporary solution, hopefully they fix this issue later on
0 Likes