JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to add an additional volume slider dedicated to alarms?

(Topic created: 06-14-2023 02:36 AM)
k9bqsh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I want to add a 5th slider that controls master volume of all set alarms. I think it's ridiculous that I'm forced to edit alarm volume individually. If I go to sleep late I want to turn all alarm volumes up, but also want the option to quickly turn set alarm volume down when needed without having to go into every set alarm and change the alarm volume. My google pixel has this feature, and iPhone have a setting to control alarms with volume buttons so it isn't a hard thing to do. Please help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Andi1024
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Interested
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.