JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I have transfer my data from Zflip 3 to Samsung S23+ I shows on the transfer result 22Gb Videos but not showing in phone

(Topic created: 07-28-2023 03:12 AM)
Mbilal924
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi there,

Is there any expert who can solve my issue? I have copied my old phone to a new phone via Samsung smart switch it shows the data transfer history of videos 22 gb but it's not showing on my new phone how can I get back my data I have cleaned my old phone Zflip 3 without double check the data.

Thanks, Regards,

Muhammad Bilal

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Casosix
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Ensure that Smart Switch completed successfully and that those photos were selected in the transfer. Also see that the photos have transferred but are still being organized. When I switched from my Flip4 to my S23 Ultra, after it was done transferring about 150GB of photos and videos, it took a while for them to be organized in the new phone and show up in the gallery. I suspect this has to do with the device compressing the files before sending them, then uncompressing them.

If these don't work, you can always use your phones like a removable storage device and transfer files over the USB cable that came with the device in the My Files app.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
MrBobKing
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you check your Samsung backup account to see if the photos are saved there? Or Google photos? Or, if you have Amazon Photos they may be saved there. You should always set up your phone with an Automatic photo back up to one of these services in case your phone gets lost or destroyed. Then your Photos will be safe in the cloud of one of these services. I hope you can find them.
0 Likes
Owlette
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

This  hacked my accounts.

0 Likes
SWboy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I'd suggest that you have an external drive that is not available for use in this type of service. Then reset your password and then click on the link and you can download the latest version of this site for your website and download the free version of your web browser to use the latest software for windows Vista and Mac users can also use the same tools for windows Vista or Mac users to create an account for your home computer :desktop_computer: or other information that you need to make sure to remove your own personal information from the website or your :spider_web: :spider: :globe_with_meridians: :link: browser or to your
0 Likes
Solution
Casosix
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Ensure that Smart Switch completed successfully and that those photos were selected in the transfer. Also see that the photos have transferred but are still being organized. When I switched from my Flip4 to my S23 Ultra, after it was done transferring about 150GB of photos and videos, it took a while for them to be organized in the new phone and show up in the gallery. I suspect this has to do with the device compressing the files before sending them, then uncompressing them.

If these don't work, you can always use your phones like a removable storage device and transfer files over the USB cable that came with the device in the My Files app.
0 Likes
Mbilal924
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you!

0 Likes