JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Incoming Phone Calls answered by feature that asks reason for calling etc

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 01:10 PM)
HickoryC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Previous p h o n e had this feature in which response was recorded plus option to connect with caller.  Defaulting to either Sam a p p or Goog will not let me enable this feature.  Sorry for abbreviations but site pops up too many possibilities.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
Click the phone app. Then click three dots on the right then locate settings the feature I have screenshot for you is what you want. If it's not their you can't do it. If it is enable it.Screenshot_20230813_141502_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20230813_141453_Call settings.jpg

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S23
Click the phone app. Then click three dots on the right then locate settings the feature I have screenshot for you is what you want. If it's not their you can't do it. If it is enable it.Screenshot_20230813_141502_Call settings.jpgScreenshot_20230813_141453_Call settings.jpg
HickoryC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Thank you. If caller is in my contacts, no call screening will occur. That was my error. I was test-calling from my other phone. In order to know this works I need a call from an unknown caller. In the meantime, I wish I could test it. 

0 Likes