Original topic:

Locked screen photo

(Topic created: Sunday)
gklue17
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I put a picture for my locked screen. I can not figure out how to get it off. There aren't any options in the locked screen page to choose from

8 Replies
K113-A
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
You can press and hold the lock screen to edit the lock screen. Then on the top left corner there would be an option called "Wallpaper"

Press that and it'll take you straight into the wallpaper options for the lock screen
0 Likes
gklue17
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Ok thats cool. I'll remember that but it's the screen when ur phone locks. Not the home screen the screen that precedes the home screen.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

That *is* the lock screen. If you long press on a blank area of your lock screen, and choose the wallpapers on the top left, you will ONLY have the option to change the wallpaper for that screen.  Your home screen wallpaper will remain the same. 

If you go to the settings and choose wallpaper and style, that's where you will get the option to choose both or either/or for your settings. When you edit the wallpaper, you can choose to put the wallpaper on either the home screen or the lock screen or both by clicking the respective image.

gklue17
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I appreciate your help but it's the screen when I press the side bottom button. The phone goes dark then a pic pops up with the date and time...when I put my fingerprint then it takes me to the lock screen
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23

Thats the AOD. Turn off the AOD in display settings. If you want the AOD to remain on you can edit it using GoodLock/Lockstar

gklue17
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you!
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
On my phone, the AOD settings are no longer under Display settings and were moved to Settings > Lock Screen and AOD. There's a toggle switch to turn off the Always On Display.
0 Likes
gklue17
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you!!! Finally, got the pic off the screen...
0 Likes