Original topic:

MCK CODE NEEDED

(Topic created: 04-12-2024 05:50 PM)
jyan13
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Help I'm switching my phone service over and for sum odd reason my phone is telling me that the MCK CODE is needed because the network unlock code was put in wrong too many time which I don't understand cause I never put the code in once to have that pop up so any help with unlock my phone is greatly appreciated cuz I'll be moving out of the country soon and will NEED my phone for that so my family can still get ahold of meb

3 Replies
Options
Galaxy S23
You will have to call your carrier, MCK code is a Master Control Key. It's used when the standard network unlock code doesn't work, but it usually only pops up after multiple attempts of putting the incorrect PUK code. I'm not sure why the MCK code popped up, especially when you didn't attempt to put the code in..(MCK) code is your SIM Network (PUK) code. The MCK code is also known as a defreeze, unfreeze, and/or unblocking code.
If your carrier is unable to provide the MCK code, try Samsung support for assistance. Safe travels!!!!
0 Likes
ShawnnL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Need code to
Device Network Unlock
For A Samsung Galaxy A03s.
Phone Purchased At Walmart
0 Likes
Godfrey kafumbe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello Good evening I have a problem of my mobile when I place Line showing enter mck code 

0 Likes