Original topic:

MY S23 SYSTEM APPS ARE FROM 2021 & 1969?!

(Topic created: 05-09-2024 07:03 PM)
Member23
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Has anyone else run Malwarebytes and seen at their system apps are from 2021 and 1969. I have been having issues with my Android reporting that it is a Android 10 and an Android 14, it is now to the point where it says nothing is compatible with my system
11 Replies
Member23
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Sorry it won't let me edit to add more info... also the time zone is wrong no matter how many times I change it, or factory reset, or do any of the resets. My S52 just updated further than this one, but since it's unlocked (I didn't know it made a difference, hence why I went through my provider) is on KDT or KTZ which I'm assuming is Korean time zone. When I spoke with my provider he had the same phone and we compared the software information to one another and he said that mine makes absolutely no sense. So I bought this phone immediately because I became very worried. It also continually tells me in the Google Play store then I am working with a customized version of Android on my s23, I just tried to find a picture where it warns me that I'm using a customized version but I just realized that's within Google help but maybe these will also help1715376298841.jpg1715376298862.jpg1715376298883.jpg
0 Likes
Member23
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm sorry I'm trying to reply to you but somehow it's sending them to me. Apologies for the long threads. There are also horrible spelling errors in my phone and my alerts. Like it's using a translator. I am very tech savvy, I do it with PCs though not Android.
0 Likes