Original topic:

Phone asking if it's me logging in from OS 10

(Topic created: a month ago)
Member23
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I currently have an Android 14 but anytime it verifies if it's me trying to sign in, it shows an Android 10, has anyone had luck with this because AT&T is at the point of switching out my phone. Samsung wanted me to ship it to Texas and that didn't include the five to seven days of repair time. Also it says most of my apps are not compatible with my device. Some of them have pictures that are so old that the last time they were updated was 2018, yet those are compatible with my device. And most apps are saying they are from 2021, ans a few from 1969. I found out that's the difference between Null and 1 (1969) but it doesn't explain the others. Also my old sim card, not the one that came with the phone, has my number on it. This phone only has an esim and when they ran the diagnostic it said, USIM 1 ACTIVE SIM 2 NONE, then it showed my wifi modem as my phone, only the wrong version. I ripped the sticker off of my box and found a diff CODE under it. It doesn't correspond with the phone at all. Everyone should try, top left of the sticker! (I wonder if they'll take this down)

0 Replies