JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not able to use gifs in samsung keyboard

(Topic created: 01-15-2024 11:05 PM)
Mohamed4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

The option to use gifs is just not there i tried checking the select third party content to use menu but it no luck also tried resetting keyboard and wiping its data but no luck , my device is s23 ultra running last os update

1000073051.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mohamed4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Turns out it was a region issue after changing my device's csc from EGY (Egypt) to EUY ( Europe) the gifs option appeared and now working like a charm

View solution in context

7 Replies
dodledance2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I would recommend that instead of enabling 3rd party apps you should download GBoard from the Play Store and then open up the normal Samsung keyboard and click the keyboard icon on the bottom left. Click GBoard. Sorry if this doesn't work, as it may differ by model.
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
That's odd. My S23+ has the option for Giphy and Tenor, but not the option for Spotify. My old S10e has both options.

Could this be a carrier issue?
0 Likes
Mohamed4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Maybe its region related idk

0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Are you guys hitting the 3 dots? Some options need the appropriate app installed. You can also sort the bar by dragging and dropping the icons. 6 is the limit. 1705530051609_1705530051599_0.jpg
0 Likes
Mohamed4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Nope not there

Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you check all the pages? Or check inside the expressions button?1705569618839.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Mohamed4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Turns out it was a region issue after changing my device's csc from EGY (Egypt) to EUY ( Europe) the gifs option appeared and now working like a charm