JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

One ui 6.1: Folders are 3x3 not 4x4 (SOLVED)

(Topic created: 03-31-2024 11:28 PM)
RedAceCard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

Folder show as 4x4 now 

Folders in 3x3

I am not certain why this has occurred, but I find it to be unusual and worthy of further investigation.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
If you use Good Lock you can make a full range of sizes for the folders. Base is 3x4 and 4x4. Home Up I believe you can make it different from those two.

View solution in context

11 Replies
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Theme'd?
0 Likes
RedAceCard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have no themes installed or in use. I don't know what happened, but it started when I restarted my phone.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
If it's themed then the dominant color should be shown with folders last I remember. Exactly what is messed up and try removing the theme and see if it's persistent.
0 Likes
RedAceCard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I belive the top is oneui 6.1 and the bottom is one ui 6 I forgot after I went to sleep earlier
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't see what the mess up is. The second one looks themed 3x3 and the other one looks normal 4x4.
0 Likes
RedAceCard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Wait it's not normally 3x3 it's normally 4x4
0 Likes
Solution
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
If you use Good Lock you can make a full range of sizes for the folders. Base is 3x4 and 4x4. Home Up I believe you can make it different from those two.
RedAceCard
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay thank you I'll delete my post now
0 Likes
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
You don't need to delete your post. If you leave it up, other people with the same question will be able to learn from the answers in this thread.
0 Likes