Original topic:

OneUI 7

(Topic created: Sunday)
fasttwotime
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
People are going to say that samsung is copying competitors but frankly if the product is changing for the better why not? I do not understand the fanboys crying saying that they have lost their way just go buy a huawei and cry. I personally love the designs of the ultra, new buds and now this UI. 
13 Replies
krissrmx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeap I honestly love the new design, i always use to use the airpods because they dont hurt my ear and now woth the buds pro i can use all the functions of my ecosystem šŸ˜„
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks for the take so smooth brained it creates a friction free environment.
We bought into the brand because we liked what it offered. If it changes, then we have every right to complain that the product we purchased has changed. The changes in oneui 6 and leaked in 7 are both visually unappealing as well as regressions in design and usability, and there are no reasons to champion them.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
The Quick Panel hasn't changed that much. I like the button section better, 4 Ɨ2 rows, instead 3x3 easier to find them. Changing the brightness slider and adding volume I do can without. I would prefer the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to be on the bottom instead instead of Smart View and Device Control.

The whole icon thing means nothing for me because I use Icon Pack.

What I am really looking forward to is if true vertical scrolling will be added.

I will sign up for the Beta when it is released.

If it is a buggy mess, I have a Pixel 8Pro. I can put my SIM in just in case.
0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
From what I read some features seem to copy or are simular to ios and going too bubble icons i.e battery top right icon for one if it stays in final release is another matter I just want reliable functionality
0 Likes
rainingfreedom
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
And honestly if people don't like the design of 7.0 then there will probably be stuff in good lock to change it šŸ™„
opalescent
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
When's the 7.0 releasing?
0 Likes
fasttwotime
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Tomorrow for the 24 series
fasttwotime