JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

People on the other line are unable to hear me when making calls while pair to my car with a C to aux cord

(Topic created: 07-09-2023 05:25 AM)
kittalynn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I bought a brand new phone and my car does not have Bluetooth!! I bought the C to auxiliary Cord and i can hear what I'm suppose too but no one can hear me!! So aggravating esp when you're driving! Should I buy another cord or is it something in my settings?? Really could use the help! Thank you!

3 Replies
RyFree
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
C to aux will only allow you to play music. If there is a USB port that could help but if your car never had Bluetooth then it doesn't have a built in microphone for you to speak into. You could purchase a Bluetooth adapter to use.
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Your current setup would only allow sound from the phone to the car speakers, like you want to play music or podcasts. There's no mic input other than from the phone.

You need to purchase a Bluetooth hands free device that connects to your phone and broadcasts to your car radio via FM, something like this item: Lavales Car Bluetooth 5.0 Speaker, Handsfree Bluetooth Car kit for Cell Phone, Support Siri Google Voice Assistant/Motion AUTO ON, Car Phone Speakerphone with Visor Clip https://a.co/d/fU0WfgK
kittalynn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Awesome!! Thank you I actually went onto Amazon and ordered an adapter transmitter thing you plug into you lighter!! So excited about that, the video got me ❤️