Original topic:

Press and Hold "Clipboard" Missing On S23U After 6.1

(Topic created: 04-12-2024 09:04 AM)
Metri9696
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Okay, what the **bleep** Samsung? I was about to screenshot the missing "Clipboard" feature when I press and hold, but for whatever reason it still works *only* on the Samsung Members app. Nonetheless, is there a way to get the "Press and Hold" in a text box to put Clipboard back in this lineup? I know I can find it by using the keyboard but it's so much easier just to press and hold in a text box IMO. 

No "Clipboard"

"Clipboard", Members is the only app that allowed it so far.
13 Replies
Papi2071
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Clipboard not popping up on messages on my AndroidS23 either, is there a fix
0 Likes
plakers
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Please bring back the clipboard feature , this is really annoying as a small business owner that is one of my much needed features
0 Likes
userIAXh5ZdmER
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I am also a business owner and have my clipboard usually filled with canned responses to customer scenarios, realizing I can't use the clipboard in Facebook Marketplace and Ebay is killing me today.

Please bring back the long press in textbox Clipboard back or explain how I can even access it now! 

0 Likes
userIAXh5ZdmER
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Wasn't seeing the keyboard toolbar that was mentioned but found it in Setting under Samsung Keyboard, may not be toggled by default post update it seems

Screenshot_20240626_093414_Samsung Keyboard.jpg

once toggled the ability to Clipboard will return when using the Samsung Keyboard.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes