Options
Galaxy S23
I send one text message but receive two of the same message. Galaxy s23
14 Replies
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
If you are receiving it, perhaps it is the sender's issue with their phone? Have you tried asking other people to send a test text? It could be a weak signal. Try using your wifi and data, clear the cache on your respective messages app and restart your phone, and then see if that fixes the issue.
isntavailable
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I cleared cache and restarted phone, I send one picture over text and receive two of the same picture .
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
That's strange you are receiving your own texts. If nobody chimes in, I would definitely recommend reaching out to your carrier. By chance, do you have your number saved under a contacts? You may want to check that, and are you using Samsung messages or Google messages? Sorry you are experiencing this.
0 Likes
isntavailable
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung messages, yes ,I do have my number saved in contacts
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
No, I meant your phone number in one of your friends' contacts card. If your number is also by mistake, was it in their contact name. So I need to figure out why I'm getting 2 emails must be icloud.
0 Likes
isntavailable
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I erased all my contacts and now I only have my own profile under contacts with my own number and one below that reads groups.
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay, see if you get a double text again with no contacts. I'm not a tech or anything ; I am just curious as to trial and sort error. 2 is supposed to be a good luck number too
0 Likes
isntavailable
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I send myself a Pic mms and I receive 2 mms pics of the same .
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay, I used Google Gemini to ask about this, and it says to disable chat features and contact your carrier. Sorry you are having this issue.