JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 FE Visual Voicemail

(Topic created: 01-11-2024 06:15 PM)
Dianna61977
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I just purchased a new S23 FE and I am having trouble setting up my Visual Voicemail. It keeps saying that I cannot connect to a network. I have checked every single setting on my phone, from the phone app to the visual voicemail app. I have checked my network, that's fine. Nothing. It was working just fine on my S20 up until the switch. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dianna61977
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
So I figured it out. The Samsung Visual Voicemail app no longer works with AT&T service. I had to download their Visual Voicemail app. I can't delete the Samsung app so I have this useless app on my phone. I can't even disable it.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
Dianna61977
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
So I figured it out. The Samsung Visual Voicemail app no longer works with AT&T service. I had to download their Visual Voicemail app. I can't delete the Samsung app so I have this useless app on my phone. I can't even disable it.
0 Likes
user6zastt5oON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I made a post below but I'm with Verizon and the visual voicemail won't work. On my old S10 my voicemail app stopped working. They added visual voicemail & still didn't work. It made me have to get a new phone so got the S23 fe and went with AT&T. The phone got hosed when Samsung updated to version 14 & it could not be fixed. AT&T was horrible so went back to Verizon. IPhone 15 pro max having issues with latest update. I decided to go back to FE & now no Voicemail. I feel like I'm living in cell phone H__!! I cannot set up one more phone and deal with these issues. I'm ill & disabled and have critical issues on my plate. Any suggestions. Before with Verizon I was told their were no other Voicemail apps to download. ???
0 Likes
Dianna61977
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you try looking anyway? You can't always trust what they Tell you
0 Likes
user6zastt5oON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I just tried to set up for the 20th time. It gave me an option not to upgrade to "Premium Visual voicemail" so I declined. It costs more anyway. But my S10 voicemail app stopped working when they went to visual voicemail. So I don't know if it works or not. I've got to call it. I'm sick of all these new phones. It's wasting my time. I just need a phone that works. I should have know they had not fixed version 14 that has now been in since early Jan. Thanks. I'm gonna go call with my landline & let you know if working with just reg voicemail.
Dianna61977
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Well good luck
0 Likes
user6zastt5oON
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm with Verizon. I just got this S23 Fe phone, and it's on version 14. I can not get Visual Voice Mail set up either. I had gotten the iPhone 15 Pro Max, and it has problems. How long has this problem been going on? I have hearing issues and can not understand Samsung. I was so hesitant to go back to Androids, but the battery issues with the iPhone and the class action lawsuit against Apple concerned me. I still have the iPhone. What do you all think. My old S23FE with version 13 was working fine but I did a factory reset last night as it has to go back to AT&T. Seems all phones are junk and too many issues. Again, how long has this Voicemail problem been going on? Since the update to version 14?
0 Likes