JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Preorder Feedback ; Trade In deals / Promotion feedback

(Topic created: 02-01-2023 11:20 AM)
SC1988
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
These are the worst preorder trade-in deals ever. How dare Samsung try forcing us to sign contracts for 36 months with carriers to get the best deals. Gen Mill and Gen Z hate contracts. People need to boycott till they drop the prices for unlocked trade. For the previous s22 and fold and flip 4 models. CLEARLY SOME PEOPLE ARE BRAINWASHED STILL GETTING THEM. Sadly looking for clout as well. How pathetic.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
669 Replies
SirTJ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I was very disappointed honestly. Especially since the phones are similar in price, I was expecting to be paying between 200-300 maximum
manzoorboy06
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
šŸ˜† Samsung team must be high. There is no way I am trading this year. Bye Felicia Samsung
DAN003
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
They lower trade in value and increase it on promotions
0 Likes
users2wNCMBZ6D
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Agreed. Terrible trade in values

will not uprade for these prices

Options
Galaxy S23
I agree
S22ultrausa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Exactly my feelings and situation right now. Pathetic game by Samsung. I was waiting all these days for the launch and willingness to upgrade. With just $500 for my s22u this doesn't make a sense at all to switch. S22u is so fast that any faster won't matter. It clicks good images too. With 700 plus taxes its not a worthy upgrade. Had it been around 350 usd i would have jumped into the wagon
Zane99
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
The deals we get this year are not my cup of tea and to make it worse, galaxy phones are not valued as much after a period of time from what I saw today. It's unfortunate but hopefully next year that will be corrected for the S24 Series with the return of enhanced dual trade-ins for unlocked consumers like myself. If not, I'll spend my money elsewhere. Let them learn the hard way.
edwinlesliemejia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
This year offers and trade-ins are very disappointing from Samsung. 500 dollars trade in for a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra? I mean now they're offering the same amount than Apple. šŸ¤·ā€:male_sign:
Zane99
Star
Options
Galaxy S23
They'll learn the hard way.
edwinlesliemejia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I think is time to look for another competitor. I love my galaxy s22 ultra but...... is very very unfair Samsung undervalued their own products.