Original topic:

S23 Ultra 6.1.1 issues

(Topic created: Monday)
MohamedTifow
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have four issues after the 6.1.1 update: 1. When I'm watching a landscape video and return to the home screen, the picture-in-picture option closes itself. 2. I'm experiencing camera zoom issues. 3. There's a problem with the profile card feature. Specifically, the full-screen profile card isn't displaying correctly to other users, and the font I selected isn't showing other people's profile pictures; it shows a small circle and the default font. 4. The battery is draining quickly.

https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/kYSRzGV8bb6C

11 Replies
MikeDeezy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Report the issues
MohamedTifow
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I reported the issue, but they didn't give me a good answer. They told me to clear the cache. I did it, but I still have the issue. However, the August update was good. I don't have a screenshot from August, but I have a battery screenshot from the July security update. I'm using Battery Protection at 80%, and I get 7 or 8 hours without any issues. I thought this issue was with my phone, but I checked nine S23 Ultra devices, and they all have the same issue.

Screenshot_20240728_234714_Device care.jpg

ā€ƒ

0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
S918U1UEU4CXI1 could be the camera fix.

Currently in the testing stage.
OldSoldier
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Where do you find this information?
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Checkfirm download from the Google play store. 1727268485717_1727268485697_0.jpg
MohamedTifow
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I'm a Samsung S23 Ultra user. I love this phone. I pre-ordered it. If you have an S23 Ultra, you can check this. Open the camera and zoom from 16x up to 19x. You will see the issue. Open YouTube, rotate your phone to landscape, and check the picture-in-picture issue. Also, the battery is draining quickly.

0 Likes
OldSoldier
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I've seen the issue. I haven't noticed abnormal battery drain however.
0 Likes
MohamedTifow
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I don't know yours, but mine is the US unlocked version SM-S918U1 1TB. I did not have battery draining issues on the August security patch.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
You got 6.1.1 in August?
0 Likes