Original topic:

S23 Ultra Work Profile

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 08:08 AM)
LSQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello,

I would like to have the Work Profile active at the mobile S23 Ultra.

However there is no option available to activate.

Please advise how to "install" that option.

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LSQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

The organization email set up at the mobile did not trigger immediatly the use of the "work profile".

I red somewhere that 2 step verification was essential to comply with company email policy.

I have tried, and its correct. It only worked with the 2 step verification.

Problem solved.

Thanks

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Hey there. You can setup a work profile by downloading an app called Island from Google Play. It creates a sandboxed environment where you can install and setup company apps and resources.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Also, a work profile is usually associated with a device/account managed by your organization. Once an account is created on the mobile device manager (MDM), they register your device, which allows you to activate the profile on your phone.

In Settings >Apps, enable system apps, and you can see the Work Setup app (stocked app). This allows you to setup and use work profile that is managed by your organization.
Solution
LSQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

The organization email set up at the mobile did not trigger immediatly the use of the "work profile".

I red somewhere that 2 step verification was essential to comply with company email policy.

I have tried, and its correct. It only worked with the 2 step verification.

Problem solved.

Thanks

0 Likes