Original topic:

S23 ultra cell reception issues att

(Topic created: a week ago)
caliboy19891989
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
My s23 ultra has been dropping ATT cell reception alot lately. I know att is having alot of interruptions as of late but this seems to be more of a device issue. Anyone else having issues after recent updates? 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Badnews
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My phone has been going offline since a update in April and I'm tired of it. I have the galaxy A53 and no matter what I'm doing whether talking or whatever; it will just go offline and I'll have to turn on airplane mode and then back off instead of resetting my phone to come back online.
0 Likes
caliboy19891989
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Sounds about when my issues started. Att just enhanced it I think. But even after att sorted their issues mine still persist. But I'm also having to do the same thing as you. If Iphone screens didn't make me sick I would have made the switch already. Keep fighting the urge! But really tired of samsung letting us down and all the bugs and glitches that come with one. Wish you all the best! Hopefully this will be resolved. Otherwise iphone has never seemed more appealing.
0 Likes
novitaforlife
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Guys for AT&T this is an outage, and frequent of those have been happening in the past few months. I suggest turning on Wi-Fi Calling if you lose any reception if you're ever going somewhere that you know has Wi-Fi. AT&T is currently expanding their network, so be on the lookout for your phone reception going bad. It's not a cyberattack.
0 Likes