JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23FE has lost voice command

(Topic created: Monday)
xhatch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi new to this forum, I bought a s23fe six month ago, but around 2 month ago my camera would not use the voice command to take a picture and my Google search has stopped responding. I thought my mic might be blocked but the phone seems fine. Has anyone else have this issue. One UI version 6.1 Android version 14. Cheers.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
xhatch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Ok ran the diagnostics and found mic one don't work mic 2 good thanks LongHiker for the info it helped.

View solution in context

7 Replies
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Is it your Samsung and Google keyboards?? I've had issues with my mic since the last update. If it's Google you use voice to text, go to chrom's settings-> scroll to site settings and make sure your mic is t blocked.
0 Likes
xhatch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Thanks for the reply, I have check it out and yes they were blocked so have corrected that , restarted the phone but still the same thanks anyway.

0 Likes
toby4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't know what size of case I need for my. S23 F, E, if it's a 6 inch. Or what
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@toby4 The best thing to do is search for S23FE cases. The size is not the same as other devices. 

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@xhatch Have you ran the diagnostic in Samsung Members app -> Support -> Phone diagnostics?

Sometimes there is a conflict with the camera voice command and other voice services. 

0 Likes
xhatch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Thanks for the reply, I will have to Google that cheers.

0 Likes
Solution
xhatch
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Ok ran the diagnostics and found mic one don't work mic 2 good thanks LongHiker for the info it helped.