Original topic:

Samsung Account Country Change

(Topic created: Thursday)
Rithi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I created my samsung account while I was in UAE and 2 years before I koved to United States. I'm not able to change the country in my samsung account to US. All ads or currency showing in my account is in terms of UAE. Can someone help me to change the country to US?
0 Likes
7 Replies
IntÅ•Ć¹5Ƭv3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Did u change it by signing into your account on the browser ?
0 Likes
Rithi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I created the account while I was in UAE. I not able to change it to US now even through the browser.
0 Likes
IntÅ•Ć¹5Ƭv3
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
That's where I went when I wanted to change country when I was limited due to region
0 Likes
Rithi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Let me try log in with brower again and see whether I can change it or not. Thank you though
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Maybe it has something to do with your phone not being a U.S. version? You should be able to go to your Samsung Account and edit your profile. You would also have to do the same in Google. The Google region is what sets the region on your phone, but if your phone is not US version, you might not be able to do it.
0 Likes
Rithi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I bought this phone from the US, and the country of google account has already been changed to the US.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Then you ansolutely should be able to edit your profile ino from within the Sansung account *via the web page*. Failing that, you should probably reach out to Samsung directly to see if they can change it.
0 Likes