JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Flow doesn't want to connect to my S23?

(Topic created: 02-25-2023 10:27 AM)
Cyberwasp
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

New S23 owner. I just moved from a note 20 Ultra to the S23 Ultra. I used Samsung Flow on the 20 a lot and really liked it. For some reason it doesn't want to connect on the S23. Any ideas

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cyberwasp
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Sorry guys. it seems the windows app wasn't working as they had updated it to a new one. Didn't know until I tried to remove the old one to reinstall it. renamed it from "your phone" to "phone link." Good move microsoft!!!!!

View solution in context

6 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Maybe you need to reset your connection in your computer or laptop
0 Likes
Cyberwasp
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Ok, finally got it working. However, The sms aren't appearing in the windows app. just in the notification window. I'd like to be able to respond in the windows app! I'm guessing that's an improvement?

0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Believe they are phasing out Flo. Link to Windows is the new thing they been pushing lately. Works fairly well.
0 Likes
Cyberwasp
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Great, just when you get used to something that works great.:)

0 Likes
Cyberwasp
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Tired link to windows. Scanned QR code, it says ooops, something went wrong. Then it says to open site www.aka.ms/addcomputer. All it does is open the app on the pc again with the spinning circle.

Starting to think I should have kept my note 20. Guess I'm stuck with blutooth!

0 Likes
Solution
Cyberwasp
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23

Sorry guys. it seems the windows app wasn't working as they had updated it to a new one. Didn't know until I tried to remove the old one to reinstall it. renamed it from "your phone" to "phone link." Good move microsoft!!!!!