JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Studio has no "Undo" button?

(Topic created: 05-05-2024 12:01 AM)
CUTTaRUGG
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I can't seem to find an "undo" button in Samsung's photo/video Studio. Am I missing something? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, thanks for reaching out. Just to confirm, are the arrows while editing to undo and redo not there? The arrows are meant for undoing and redoing during the editing process. This guide has all the information on the editing of photos and videos: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00090244/#:~:text=Navigate%20to%20and%20open%20the,%2C%....

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, thanks for reaching out. Just to confirm, are the arrows while editing to undo and redo not there? The arrows are meant for undoing and redoing during the editing process. This guide has all the information on the editing of photos and videos: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00090244/#:~:text=Navigate%20to%20and%20open%20the,%2C%....

0 Likes
CUTTaRUGG
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't see any arrows. Can you send me a screenshot of where you see them?
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

We apologize, but we are not able to provide you with screenshots. We can attempt to help you with more details. When you edit, there is a revert option at the top, next to save. Depending on what changes are made, there may also be undo/redo arrows next to the options under the image.
Once you save, it replaces the image with the edited version unless you select save as a copy. Once it is saved, it cannot be reverted, but it can still be edited from the newest version. 

0 Likes
CUTTaRUGG
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
I think you may be referring to a photo editor? I'm referring to Studio, editing videos. There is no Undo/Redo button. See screenshots1715697579246.jpg1715697579277.jpg
CUTTaRUGG
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
It didn't capture the menu under the 3 dots, but it's not an Undo
Spiderweb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the same problem with editing video with the studio app . It's frustrating I can't use it if there is no undo button

0 Likes