Original topic:

None of the buttons are working on my navigation bar

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userx0JuNkQD2w
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

It's happening more frequently now that i go to open an app and my navigate bar none of the buttons work. I have to lock and unlock the phone for it to work. It never did it and now is becoming a huge problem.. My phone is in very good condition almost like new. I tried soft reset and factory reset and it's still doing it.

3 Replies
userzTMXLAHKvh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
If you scroll your phone from the top down or where you get your flashlight security folder from unlock your secure folder, your screen should stay the same.
0 Likes
userSFOAkjLDF8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I updated my Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra yesterday and now using swipe on my navigation bar and just like you, mine is not working either. This is really bad as I use this feature often and without thinking. UGH!

0 Likes
userx0JuNkQD2w
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
After the 6.0 update a while back ago. My phone keeps acting up with the bottom of the screen becoming unresponsive.. First I though it was the navigation gest but it's all the at the bottom I have to hit the power button to lock it and unlock it for it to work. I was hoping 6.1 would of fixed the issue nothing solve yet.. I'm out of warranty since I purchased this phone over a year ago the day it came out and the only thing samsung told me to do is factory reset which I did that already about 4 times.. I clear cached many times, Take it to get repaired but I don't have a service center nearby or to trade it in for the S24 which i don't want to do it my phone is the S23 Ultra 1TB I've been a samsung user for year never had a problem with none of my divices untill now and that's a shame such of nice and expensive phone and it shouldn't be having no issues since it's never been dropped or damaged 
0 Likes