Galaxy S23

Is your phone network not working too?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
160 Replies
Konrad999
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Some carriers like Metro, will not let you use a phone unless the imei is loaded into their network. Maybe yours got blacklisted for being unknown. Might be worth calling your carrier and make sure your imei is loaded into their network properly
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
What would make it work for a month and then stop connecting to the network?
0 Likes
Konrad999
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
That I don't know, but is something to check if you are out of options.
0 Likes
Swini
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
It's not your phone, there are major network outages everywhere. My Samsung on Verizon works fine but my roommate has a Galaxy on ATT and has no service today. The S24 Ultra is an absolute beast of a phone if you ask me
0 Likes
maddMax
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I am very disappointed in the service I have been receiving from at&t the past few months ever since I upgraded to the z flip 5. I can not get a reasonable answer or explanation why my monthly bill is always flucuating month and I was told it wouldn't. Paid the phone off, yet my bill still remains the same basically as if I was still leasing the phone. Now my phone is reading not registered to a network. I do drive lyft and now I can't drive this morning because I have no phone service you guys are messing with my money. You need to have better representation for the company at this point i am about ready to cancel you guys and leave bad reviews on every platform out there.
Sarge2
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
There is a massive cellular service outage with AT&T this morning 2/22/2024.
Shodan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Do you know if there is any update regarding the massive outage? I'm experiencing the same problem with out of nowhere having no network at all.
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Sorry you are having those issues, but this is a Samsung forum, not an At&t forum. Nobody from At&t will see this message here. Perhaps you should contact them to let them know if your frustrations
0 Likes
JanSchutz21
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have a Samsung galaxy A54 my husband has an A32 either of is can text each other it won't deliver just says sent also service keeps going out where they'll be one bar the a circle with a line thru it is anyone else having these issues oh I also can't do my new software update it says it was interrupted and try again in 24 hours
swag73
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
It's saying my phone has no service when the bill is paid so I don't know what's going on with this phone