Galaxy S23

Is your phone network not working too?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
160 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
My Samsung works just fine and so does my partners, I don't have AT&T or Verizon
Options
Galaxy S23
Not sure. Junk phones
0 Likes
LordSidshartha
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
My phone stopped connecting to cell network after the 2021-10-1Build Number : G781U1UES6DUI2 update, and now won't update the 2021-11-1 Build Number : G781U1UES6DUJ2 update, stating network error even though the wifi is full strength. Definitely not phone or network.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Funny not so funny story. About 3 weeks before the release of the S24, my S22 decided it didn't want to connect to the network anymore. Had no service. So I said whatever, ill use a cheap phone in the meantime until the S24 comes out and then buy an S24. Well here we are a little over a month into owning the S24 and I developed the SAME F'n problem. Put the sim in my other phone and it works. What gives? Why did my S22 and my S24 do the same thing? Absolutely embarrassing
loudd2v
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
Maybe it's not the phone it's your network? I've switched from iPhone to the s23 ultra and now the s24 ultra and my network is amazing
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
It's not the network. The sim works in my Motorola phone. Both times. Matter of fact, last time this happened, the sim worked in every phone the guy at the store put the sim card in
0 Likes
Agent47isn1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you try getting a new sim? I've had issues before where I couldn't get 5G and a new Sim fixed my issues. Or get your phone replaced it's kind of an easy solution
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes, it's a new sim. I have 2 actually lol.
0 Likes
Susnbee
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My phone is not working
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23

Seems like a carrier outage is going on

0 Likes