Original topic:

Software update

(Topic created: yesterday)
Chelsea9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Does anyone know when the actual Android 15 update is supposed to come for all us Galaxy users?
8 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

At this moment Samsung hasnā€™t made any announcements on the release of Android 15 One UI 7.0

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Chelsea9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Ok, thanks!! šŸ‘
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

Your welcome you will hear rumors of a release date but donā€™t believe them until Samsung officially announces it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Chelsea9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah, I've already heard someone say it's coming out to us Galaxy users October 15th, but I'm not gonna hold my breath at all on that!! šŸ˜”
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
October 15 is mentioned date doesn't mean we all get it than
PrivacyandSecurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't want it with Google's persistent stalking baked in. They announced it on one the tech mags. You can expect really crappie battery life and drain. It will likely have overheating, too. Not to mention the privacy and security risks. Literally, Google will be remote controlling your devices.
CC50
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Can you please provide a link? I would really like to know more about this! šŸ˜”
Chelsea9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
You seem to forget that Google has already been controlling our devices for years now, just like Apple has been doing for years with iPhones & I've had crappy battery life on my phones over the years, had crappy battery life with the iphones I've had before also so it's nothing new at all! So don't get where you are coming from with anything new here at all!! šŸ¤·
0 Likes