JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Some phone #'s can't be blocked?!

(Topic created: 11-14-2023 02:02 PM)
KeekersDeekers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I received a text that was obviously some kind of scam. I tried to block the phone # and it wouldn't allow me. So I just deleted the text, but why is this # exempt from blocking?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Cezus
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
What message app are you using? Google messager automatically detect spam and moving message to spam folder. I don't even see them. Also you can check this messages in spam folder and if something is not a spam you can manage to move to nat spam. BTW google message is pretty good detecting spam.

View solution in context

5 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
I am not sure, but I quit blocking them because each text is a different number, I had hundreds of numbers blocked and was still getting spam of the same subject
Options
Galaxy S23
I still block them out of spite. Some day there will be fewer numbers that can call me than can't 😂
KeekersDeekers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
But I can't even delete the number. That's concerning to me. They are always one step ahead of our knowledge
0 Likes
Solution
Cezus
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
What message app are you using? Google messager automatically detect spam and moving message to spam folder. I don't even see them. Also you can check this messages in spam folder and if something is not a spam you can manage to move to nat spam. BTW google message is pretty good detecting spam.
KeekersDeekers
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks!