So before updating to oneui 6.1.1, the audio quality
through the built in speakers were great. Nice clarity,
great volume, and had good bass.

After updating to oneui 6.1.1, it's worse. Way worse
Speakers sound muddy and tinny. Less bass, less clarity,
and there some kind of volume level active, despite
media volume limit being disabled

|s anyone else having similar issues? This is a huge deal
to me and could lead to me selling this device.
10 Replies
jennfigueroa44
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Yes, I noticed that aswell with my tablet s9+ i assumed it was a settings or accessibility issue but seeing it's not why they turned down the volume
Charkatak
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S23
Go to settings and then sound, then go to sound quality and effects. Check out the EQ.

thethrashers89
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
That does nothing in terms of improving speakers quality. It was better before and only after updating did the audio quality degrade. Never used dolby, always kept eq flat. sounds worse now, needs to be fixed.
thethrashers89
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Something changed in 6.1.1 audio quality wise. Less bass, less treble, way less clarity and volume.
PockyDucky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Looks like they made it sound like listening to radio, worse! This is really a bug. They must fix this ASAP!
Cresh420
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Can confirm, it's so bad. Samsung, please repair it ASAP. I love my Buds and wanna use them on 100%... 

PockyDucky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Same here. Please report this issue to Samsung everyone so they'll address this and get it fixed šŸ™
MisteR WhitE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Can tell the same thing, I have a base s23 and after installing update my music even on bt headphones was really bad sounding, like it was lacking.

LouisianaLady
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same here. Give us our sound quality back! I can barely hear simple telephone conversations now, and the sound has virtually no base. Can hear female voices better than male voices. Please fix it!
0 Likes