Original topic:

Sync contacts

(Topic created: 03-14-2024 03:17 PM)
T-bone03
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
  • Just got the S23 plus, great phone but.. my "contacts" are a MESS. Device contacts, Google contacts, Samsung contacts, Microsoft contacts all syncing. Every day I pull up contacts and have multiple of the same contact, minimum 4 but usually more, 2 from Google, one or to from device. Even worse each contact has been merged with 5 or 6 more contacts, open trash and its full. People that used to frequently share albums with though Google photos, im no long able to share. When the follow the link it says "invalid URL or album deleted. Every morning I have to restart my phone then get bombarded with "message notifications" and People I had sent messages to the night before end up getting then all at once. This is, to say the least...Fu Fu Frustrating as Fu fu. I have removed all accounts from this phone and my old phone, removed Sim card from old phone, remover contacts permissions for several apps, got a new Sim. Please, anyone got any idea on what else I can try? I'm about to throw the phone way and send messages in an envelope through the mail šŸ¤£
0 Replies