JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Theme page stuck bug? s23

(Topic created: 07-09-2023 01:16 AM)
KcH44
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

When I click on the theme page, it opens a page titled "permissions for galaxy themes". Under this title it says 

required permissions
Notifications used to display notifications 

then at the bottom there is a button "continue" 

I push continue and nothing happens on the page and I cannot move past this page to get to the themes. 
Any advice?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Max871
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I just worked it out, go into security and privacy, then privacy, then permission manager and click on the galaxy themes toggle for notifications and now it works

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Max871
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I just worked it out, go into security and privacy, then privacy, then permission manager and click on the galaxy themes toggle for notifications and now it works

KcH44
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
thanks! yes just fixed it! had to search for galaxy themes since it wasn't in the list
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
I had not noticed this was happening until I read your post and had to follow your steps now I would like to know why Weare being forced to receive notifications doesn't seem right hopefully a Samsung Members Moderator sees this and something gets done about it

@KcH44 please click on the 3 dots next to @Max871 comment and mark as Accepted Solution so others will know how to solve this issue thanks to both of you
0 Likes
Max871
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I thought it was weird that I HAD to receive notifications too, I change my theme every week so was surprised when it came up.