JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Troubles with Facebook and some apps not working right

(Topic created: 09-11-2023 10:35 PM)
paris48
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I have had trouble with my Facebook. I lost 2 people in my friend list without me deleting them. I can't find them in search. On profile page it says oops can't load this page now. And having issues with some apps working right. So if anyone has any ideas. I am all ears.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you check to see if you blocked them? Or maybe they blocked you? I would contact Facebook tho because that isn't a Samsung issue

View solution in context

6 Replies
Solution
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you check to see if you blocked them? Or maybe they blocked you? I would contact Facebook tho because that isn't a Samsung issue
paris48
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I left you a reply.
paris48
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Well it's family. And in my family everyone else still has them in their friend list. Believe me I have reported it to Facebook and Samsung. It's been going on since I got my phone in June. It did this after a power outage and I lost cell service. So when it came back on that is when my 2 family members were gone.
0 Likes
paris48
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I will. Yes I can't find them in search. Or when I find a picture with their name on it. I click on it and it goes to the page. It says oops can't reach you. Need to reload page. Maybe I am. But I tried clicking on reload and then you can see the name under it.
0 Likes
paris48
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I tried it on my web browser and it was the same but it showed I didn't have a friend in my list. I knew I did. And I checked. I was right it just wasn't there. I don't know what is going on with Facebook but I wish it would be fixed.
0 Likes
paris48
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
No just on the app. I can try it through my web browser and computer. See what happens.
0 Likes